Skip to main content

A Moving Experience

I've found a cool apartment! Okay, okay…so it's not perfect. Just a few bugs. I mean literally! First expense? An exterminator! Is it worth the cash? Well, I can't afford a more expensive place, so a one-time (please!) cash outlay should be okay. Maybe just a can of "Raid?"

I need a way to move my stuff. Daddy, can I borrow your truck? You don't have one? Why not? Do you want one? I'll help you pick it out! Well, it was just a suggestion. No need to get all bent out of shape! I guess I'd better call the truck rental places. What do you mean…$200…PLUS mileage? AND Gas? Good grief!

While I'm on the phone I'll call the utility and phone companies. Yes, I know I haven't used your services before. No, I don't have a credit card; this is my first place. You want what? A $100 deposit? For EACH? Holy cow…do you people have a license to steal?

Daddy, I need $500 for moving expenses! I used all my money for the first and last months rent AND the damage deposit. Well, how was I to know this was going to be so expensive? Sell something? Daaaaad…I NEED my TV!

Boy, this place is pretty empty. Maybe I should buy a couch and a chair. Nah…I have my bed. That'll be good enough. I don't need a table; I'll just use this box.

Renters Insurance? I don't think so! What do I have to insure?

Just got my first phone call! I'd love to come to your party! Daddy, I need a car. Because it's too far to walk to work, that's why. Umm, Daddy…there's car insurance too! Thanks, Dad…you're the best! And gas? I didn't think so…

Time for dinner. Let's look in these boxes. Oh, No! No dishes or pans. No FOOD!

Uhhh, Mom?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY?

The US twenty-dollar bill Money is any object that is generally accepted as

FaceBook Chat Emoticons

FaceBook Chat Emoticons Emoticons Shortcut Key Description :42: 42 Red Number FaceBook Chat Emoticon NEW!! O:) O:-) Angel FaceBook Chat Emoticon o.O O.o Confused FaceBook Chat Emoticon

Catering Equipment Supplies For Your Home-Based Catering Business

Whether you plan to put up a small or a large catering business, choosing the right catering equipment supplies can be very crucial as they contribute to the ease in food preparation and cooking and, of course, to the success of the business. There is a wide range of catering supplies that you can choose from. And before you decide to buy your own, it is important that you plan on what kind of catering business you plan to start up, what you will be cooking and preparing and the number of customers that you will cater to. Catering equipment supplies can be divided into three main categories: equipment for food storage, equipment for food preparation and equipment for